Source of inspiration, raw material, operating area, working and leisure environment, weather protection, water and air purification, carbon sink, energy... Whether it's up close or further away, every business depends on nature. Did you know that in 2022, the World Economic Forum even ranks it as one of the five greatest risks to humanity?
I’m Laura and with IMS Luxembourg, I’m delighted to share with you a few leads to better understand why and how to act for biodiversity as a company on the occasion of our month dedicated to the subject.
- Movie premiere "La Fabrique des Pandémies" with the film's director, Marie-Monique Robin.
The event is open to all and will take place on April 26th from 5.30 pm at Kinépolis Kirchberg.
The screening will be followed by a conference-debate and a cocktail.
- How to create a sustainable relationship with nature? Nature (re)connection activity and lunch conference, april 29th
- City Nature Challenge in Belval, Grund or Kirchberg, april 29th
- Information conference on light pollution and its solutions on 3 or 17 may.
- Special visit to the Minett Unesco Biosphere Reserve, june 22nd
- A 5-minute quiz on some first steps to take for biodiversity in companies. Have you got all the right answers?