IMS - Inspiring More Sustainability - has been the leading network of Luxembourg companies committed to sustainable development for 16 years. We support member organisations in integrating these topics into their strategy and activities.
If your organisation:
- is an organisation located in Luxembourg, regardless of its size or sector of activity: go to Being an IMS member
- is an association, NGO, societal impact society (SIS) or foundation based in Luxembourg: go to Being an Associate member
Independently of these two types of membership, all organisations in Luxembourg can subscribe to the Lëtzebuerg Diversity Charter. The subscription to the Diversity Charter is free of charge for IMS member organisations.
Go to Being a signatory.
IMS membership is reserved for organisations located in Luxembourg. This status is accessible regardless of the organisation's size or sector of activity.
There are no prerequisites regarding sustainability strategy and integration within the organisation. We will gladly guide you through the first steps if you are new to CSR. If you are already advanced in your thinking, we will invite you to go further with the IMS network.
Privileged access for all your staff:
• inter-company events: conferences, workshops, training, working groups, etc.
• business clubs: Luxembourg CEO Sustainability Club, Sustainability Manager Club, Sustainable Procurement Club
• resources: practical guides, tools, publications, Sustainability Mag in paper version,
• the expertise of the IMS team and our European and international partners that we represent in France (CSR Europe, B Corp, Capitals Coalition, European Commission, WBCSD),
• a preferential rate for Sustainability Academy training.
1. Be part of the leading network and network with your peers
2. Raise awareness and involve all your staff in sustainable development issues
3. Access practical tools and promote your concrete actions
1. Organise a meeting with Sophie Öberg, Deputy Director, IMS Luxembourg. We aim to present our activities in more detail and discover your ambitions in sustainability.
Make an appointment with Sophie
2. Fill in the membership form sent after the meeting.
3. Send the completed form with your logo to email@example.com
4. All new membership applications are subject to approval by our Board of Directors. Our directors are consulted on this matter once a month.
5. Once the validation has been carried out, you will receive all the network access terms and the call for membership fees.
The annual membership fee depends on the number of employees in your organisation. The full payment is due for any membership before 30 June of the current year. After 30 June, a pro-rata amount is due. The membership fee is subject to indexation.
The status of Associate Member is reserved for NGOs, non-profit associations or societal impact societies (SIS), listed in the Memorial (register of societies and associations).
Access to the Part&Act programme.
This programme facilitates links between IMS member companies and the social economy sector. In concrete terms, it is about offering a win-win framework (partnerships, skills transfer workshops, or even donations of materials).
Associate members only have access to IMS events with the mention Part&Act in the title of the event or if it is specified in the description of the event that it is open to associate members
1. To have access to the whole Part&Act programme
2. Increase your visibility within the entire IMS network
3. Make your good practices known and valued
It is free of charge.
Since 2012, IMS has been the project leader of the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg.
It is a national commitment text offered for signature to any organisation in Luxembourg wishing to commit to act in favour of promoting and managing diversity through concrete actions going beyond legal obligations.
Find out how to subscribe on the website of the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg.