The partnership is a win-win relation of collaboration and coordination between several organizations interested in working towards common goals by exploiting the complementary of their skills and approaches.
Part&Act is a program offered by IMS Luxembourg to its members companies and to its associate members (associations, NGO or SIS with a social or environmental impact). The aim of this program is to facilitate and raise awareness among IMS member companies to maintain privileged relationships with associations as part of the Company-Association partnerships.
To help you develop your own actions, we:
- Act as interface between companies and the non-profit sector;
- Set up partnership projects;
- Ensure the follow-up of your partnership.
Building a partnership
A strategic partnership must meet the objectives and needs of both structures that wish to collaborate.
What kind(s) of partnership(s)?
Demonstrating its commitment to CSR through its purchases
Buying differently on a daily basis by working with social and solidarity economy enterprises (sheltered workshops, work integration structures, fair trade, etc.)
Exchange of visibility between a company and an association sharing the same values
Logo exchange, promotion of the association on the intranet or via a newsletter, organization of an awareness-raising workshop…
Helping associations with logistic needs
IT material, desk furniture, leasing, offices or event room…
Supporting an association on the ground
Mobilization of a company’s employees for one-time activities (such as solidary courses, painting or construction jobs, cleaning up forests …) or regular volunteering
Developing more responsible practices through the expertise of the social and solidarity economy
Contribution of the social and solidarity-based economy to change business practices
Sharing skills and experience to support an association’s project or to improve companies’ CSR practices
Skills-based volunteering during working time (translations, communication, law, finance, strategy,…)
Integrating people who are far from employment via the company
Responsible recruitment in collaboration with Luxembourg's expert integration associations
You have an offer or a need and you want to make a partnership?
Check the project list below, we will connect you with the association or company you are interested in.
You did not find the answer to your need? In a few clicks, propose a partnership project. Your offer will be published and shared with the IMS network.
The Part&Act tools are reserved to members and associate members of IMS Luxembourg.
More info on how to become a member (companies)
More info on how to become an associate member (association/SIS)
Skills workshops aim at providing social enterprises with the time and skills of corporate volunteers. Various workshops will be organized collectively or individually around pre-identified skills needs.
Through these skills workshops, social enterprises can also bring their expertise (environment, disability, integration) to the IMS Luxembourg member companies and support them in the evolution of their CSR practices.
NEXT MEETING : 18 december 2020
The last skills workshop was held on the 28th of february 2019 at BIL. Several volunteers from IMS Luxembourg member companies had the opportunity to support the projects of the following organisations :
- ATP asbl (communication)
- Life Project 4 Youth (law)
- Tricentenaire (human ressources)
The past workshops :
- 15 october 2019 : Support to APEMH and CIGL Kopstal-Bridel
- 20 august 2019 : Support to Nyki
- 2 july 2019 : Support to Allagi
- 20 march 2019 : Support to microlux and CIGL Esch
- 7th of November 2018 : Support to CNDS and SIPO
- 18th of June 2018 : Support to Ligue HMC and Youth & Work
- 19th of January 2018 : Support to Yolande Coop and Ateliers du Tricentenaire
- 24th of May 2017 : Support to Autisme Luxembourg, Caritas Accueil and Solidarité and Wunnéngshëllef
The Part&Act Speed Meeting (or Market Place) is a unique and friendly event in Luxembourg dedicated to meetings and exchanges between the business and social sectors. The informal and relaxed setting allows you to meet new people and discover new opportunities for collaboration.
This Speed Meeting is, therefore, a place of inspiration and discovery, but also the first step towards partnerships with an impact that allows us to contribute together to better social inclusion, environmental protection, and societal innovations.
Skills, Goods or Services Exchanges
Discovery and inspiration
During the event, each association has a mini-stand where it can share its expertise, skills, and experience, but also raise awareness among companies about its field of action while increasing its visibility.
Companies are invited to meet them to get to know each other, introduce themselves, exchange on each other's needs, discuss collaboration possibilities, and perhaps sign a partnership project.
- February 2020 - Part&Act “IN PRACTICE”: Addictive behaviors and the working environment
- September 2019 - Part&Act “IN PRACTICE”: GDPR
- June 2019 - Part&Act “IN PRACTICE”: Data base management
- April 2016 - Co-creating a corporate volunteering project
- December 2014 - Employee Volunteering
- June 2013 - Collective and exceptional employee mobilization
- April 2013 - Successfully running a corporate volunteering project
- October 2012 - Tools and methods to assess business-association partnerships
- October 2012 - Skills valorization
- September 2012 - Initiate or strengthen a partnership policy with companies
- May 2012 - Anticipating legal procedures for a partnership between a company and an association
- May 2012 - 10 keys to success in mobilizing staff
- April 2012 - Why engage in a partnership?
Speed Meeting and preparation workshops:
- July 2018 - Market Place
- May 2018 – Market Place preparation workshop
- June 2017 - Speed Meeting, fifth edition
- December 2016 - Bus tour and Speed Meeting in Esch-sur-Alzette
- November 2016 - Speed Meeting preparation workshop
- July 2016 - Speed Meeting, third edition
- May 2016 - Speed Meeting preparation workshop
- July 2015 - Speed Meeting, second edition
- July 2014 - Speed Meeting