Given the new challenges purchasing professionals face, IMS supports its members in sustainable purchasing in companies within the "Sustainable Procurement Club" framework. This club enables members to meet in a privileged environment of exchange and sharing. It provides tools and concrete examples to instil a sustainable aspect into purchasing policies.
Companies spend two-thirds of their income on their expenses, accordingly to their purchases. However, little is known about the social or environmental impacts of the products or services purchased.
IMS has developed the "Sustainable Procurement Club" to raise buyers' awareness of a new approach, that of responsible or sustainable purchasing. It considers the origin of products, their impacts, and the reality of the applied prices.
Sustainable or responsible purchasing is the goal of buying products or services to reduce environmental and social impacts while keeping the overall cost under control.
Sandrine Grumberg, Director Demain Autrement
Events in 2023:
- CSRD and ESRS standards: what will change for buyers
- Responsible communication, deciphering allegations
- Season's gifts and the social and solidarity economy
- Purchasing and Human rights
- Data management and IA
- Purchasing cleaning products, can we do without chemicals?
Les achats durables en communication
This practical guide aims to:
- create a better understanding of procurement issues,
- choose the right communications tools,
- capitalise on good practices.
Available only for IMS members: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making the invisible visible
- Calling for a Revolution in Accounting
- "The purchaser has the power"
- A Real Economic, Environmental and Social Opportunity
- From Disposable to Sustainable