The club dedicated to all professions related to sustainable development is back! New year, new format: each meeting will take place in person once a month during lunchtime to create a round-table format for open discussions on current ESG/CSR topics. On top of that, a special guest will be invited to each session to join the discussion.
Find out about the year's programme:
1. On the "Data & Reporting" topic to cover materiality analysis, data collection and processing join us...
• Thursday 20th of April from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in French
• Wednesday 24th May from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in English
2. On the "Stakeholders & Greenwashing" topic join us...
• Thursday 22th of June from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in French
• Thursday 28th of September from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in English
3. On the "Awareness raising & change management" topic join us...
• Thursday 19th of October from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in French
• Thursday 30th of November from noon to 2:00 p.m. to exchange in English
In addition to the monthly meetings, IMS, in partnership with Alexandros Kostopoulos, is hosting a thematic webinar on each of these subjects. These webinars, in English, will be an opportunity to deepen your knowledge on the subject, exchange on the latest news and highlight interesting reports and figures. The dates to join us:
- Thursday11th of May from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm on Data & Reporting
- Monday 5th of June from 11.00 to 12.30 on Stakeholders & Green Washing
- Thursday 12th of October from 11.00 to 12.30 on Raising Awareness & Change Management
Panorama 2022 of sustainable development in companies in Luxembourg
The Chamber of Commerce, IMS and INDR present the first panorama of sustainable development in Luxembourg. This survey establishes the state of play of the implementation of sustainable measures within companies.
Overview of reference frameworks, standards, certifications and non-financial reporting tools
This guide aims to support our members in thinking, strategising, implementing and reporting on their and reporting on their responsibility and sustainability efforts.
Protected file, do not hesitate to ask us for access email@example.com
Le pouls des entreprises : engagement et contribution au développement durable
First survey measuring the contribution of Luxembourg companies to the Sustainable Development Goals
IMS, with LISER, TNS Ilres and the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social and Solidarity Economy, conducted the survey among its members to assess their level of commitment in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and more specifically their potential contribution to the Luxembourg Agenda 2030.
"The link between corporate governance and corporate social responsibility: The role of the Board of Directors"
Publication available to IMS members and non-profit organisations on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicating in a World of Mistrust
- Fifty shades of green
- Eyes on Social Engagement of the Employer Brand
- Making invisible visible
- Calling revolution accounting
- Real economic, environmental and social opportunity
- "A Shared Vision for a Sustainable Europe"
- Europe in the Driver's Seat