The network of committed leaders
The rules of the economic game are starting to change due to its emergence. In order to be ready to face these challenges, the main actors will need to be prepared to identify these changes on the management model and on the long-term success of their company.
As we all know, CEOs play a crucial role in putting Social Responsibility at the top of companies' agendas.
The rules of the game are starting to change due to the emergence of new economic paradigms. To be ready to face these challenges, CEOs can provide the necessary vision to truly implement CSR at all levels.
This club’s objectives are as follows:
- Provide access to new advances and insights in order to stimulate reflection on the conditions for transition to a sustainable and inclusive society
- Raise Luxembourg leaders’ awareness about the emergence of new business paradigms to adapt to environmental and social constraints
- Bring sustainability at a strategic level with the strong impulse of the CEOs
- Foster exchange and network to define innovative sustainability routes in Luxembourg.
- Act together and create a positive impact
New Business Models: a series of events in 2021
Since the launch of the Luxembourg CEO Sustainability Club in 2014, the core belief is that CEOs are key drivers for change and IMS is the catalyst.
We urgently need to accelerate the movement to face the various crises that are already here and those that will soon come.
Together we can collaborate to shape a different future, more inclusive and sustainable.
Join us for this new series of interactions on new business models:
Participate, learn, share and ACT with us.
How social business can transform companies
Why do 90% of companies fail in their transformation?
5 february 2021 from 8 to 9am
Accounting for climate challenges: making the invisible visible
How Patagonia Provisions plans to shake the lines of the food sector?
The themes mentioned in the previous meeting of the Club:
More than a year has passed since the signing of the Zero Single-Use Plastic Manifesto, the leaders met to take stock of progress with Minister Carole Dieschbourg on 5 February 2020.
Meeting with Caroline Sauvajol-Rialland, an expert on the subject of infobesity, over breakfast with the participation of Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, on 19 November 2019.
54 CEO, signatories of the Zero Single-Use Plastic Manifesto, were presented with their commitment marks at the Luxembourg Sustainability Forum on 25 April 2019.
Meeting with Raphaël Liogier, sociologist and philosopher, on 24 April 2019 over a dinner-debate. On the menu: explosive statements on "the most irreducible inequality in the history of humanity", reflections on stereotypes of women and men.
Focus group on 12 December 2018 with the support of the Ministry of Labour, Employment and the Social and Solidarity Economy. In reflection: the role of the social and solidarity economy and societies with a societal impact in addressing major societal challenges.
Launch of the "Zero Single-Use Plastic" manifesto at the CEO Club on 11 September 2018.
- A dinner with Emmanuelle Duez, expert on intergenerational issues to talk about this topics, on 11th of September 2018
- A breakfast debate on "Social Business", in the presence of Jean Bernou, President McCain, Continental Europe, Russia, Middle-East and Africa, and Benoît Lespagnol, Director of Ferroknepper Buderus, on 10th of April 2018
- A dinner to celebrate IMS' 10 years in the presence of Jean Jouzel, Lewis Pugh and François Bausch on 20th of November 2017
- A breakfast about "Circular Economy : companies have to adapt" on the 20th of June 2017
- A dinner-debate for the closing of the Luxembourg Sustainability Forum 2016 in the presence of Jeremy Rifkin, an American economic and social theorist, on the 14th of November 2016
- A dinner-debate in the presence of Bertrand Piccard, the first man to accomplish a round-the-world journey in a solar plane, the Solar Impulse. This unique event took place on the 30th of September 2016
- A breakfast debate and network "Sustainability: A driver for innovation", in presence of Olivia Walker, Visionary Innovation Group, Frost & Sullivan and Raymond Schadeck, Independent Director, on the 3rd of March 2016
- A breakfast debate and network "COP21: what challenges" in presence of Marc BICHLER, the Ambassador for Climate Change, on the 3rd of December 2015
- A debate-dinner to launch the Luxembourg CEO Sustainability Club during the closing of the Luxembourg Sustainability Forum in presence of Jeremy RIFKIN, an American futurist, on the 24th of September 2015