Wavestone Luxembourg’s motivations to participate in IMS Luxembourg’s activities:
Participating in IMS Luxembourg's activities would give Wavestone the chance to continue improving its CSR policy by learning from IMS experts and exploring new solutions. Moreover, Wavestone is particularly interested in sharing best practices with other businesses across the country operating in different sectors in order to better understand how it could improve itself and hopefully inspire others too. Likewise, becoming an IMS member would help Wavestone raise awareness with its employees on such important topics and stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments concerning CSR-related matters. At Wavestone, we also value a lot the possibility of taking part in trainings and pilot projects which we consider to be key in order to touch first-hand what sustainability means.
Wavestone Luxembourg’s CSR policy:
Wavestone is committed to make CSR a key part of its corporate strategy. For this reason, over the last decade, several initiatives have been established both in the Luxembourg branch of the company and in all other offices located globally. Particularly, promoting the wellbeing of employees and enhancing inclusion- and sustainability-related activities represent pivotal objectives for our company as part of our ongoing efforts to be a better employer and service provider. Based on the most material issues identified, and in line with the firm’s business model, Wavestone has decided to express its CSR policy in five commitments:
a) improving client satisfaction and support clients in sustainable performance;
b) promoting employee engagement, well-being, and quality-of-life at work;
c) act for diversity, and creating an inclusive working environment where everyone is free to be themselves, and has the same opportunity to fulfill their potential
d) being a corporate citizen that behaves ethically and responsibly;
e) minimizing the impact of our activity on the environment.
Wavestone Luxembourg’s CSR actions and frameworks:
In order to put into practice its CSR policy, Wavestone has undertaken several actions and framework. Specifically, it has committed to and implemented the following initiatives:
- Corporate Parenthood Charter, promoting parenthood-related representation within the company and creating a working environment that is conductive to working parents;
- Consulting Group's Responsible Manager Charter, setting commitments and responsibilities of the firm's managers;
- LBGT+ Commitment Charter, aiming to ensure inclusion of all employees in the workplace regardless of their gender or sexual orientation;
- Global Impact, supporting the alignment with the UN Global Compact principles;
- Handicap Charter, enhancing inclusion of handicapped employees in the workplace;
- Planet Tech'care, supporting the development of responsible digital skills.
Furthermore, in December 2021, the Luxembourg office has been awarded the Actions Positives Award by the Ministry of Equality to promote gender equality in the workplace as well as the 2021 Great Place to Work Award. Several other activities are also managed in the Luxembourg office, including charity events, awareness campaigns, pro-bono consulting, and volunteering activities (ex. Powerday).