Debate, best practices, and megatrends: come and celebrate with us the 10th anniversary of the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg!
This festive event will be an opportunity to look at the central moments that shaped the Charter and ask questions about the future and how to build an inclusive workplace.
With the author, entrepreneur and former footballer Ouissem Belgacem, Daniel Danso from Linklaters and Minister Corinne Cahen.
With the interventions of the privileged partners of the Lëtzebuerg Diversity Charter
- Nahima BARED, Director of CIB-FIC Structured & Fiduciary Finance at Deutsche Bank
- Alexandra SCHMIDT-MINTGEN Chief Operating Officer at HSBC
- Daniel DANSO, Global Diversity and Inclusion Leader at Linklaters
- Vinciane ISTACE, Communication & Diversity Leader at PwC
- Serge CEURVELS, Deputy Head of Human Resources at RBC
- Ann DE JONGHE, Vice-President of the Diversity Charter and Human Resources Director at Sodexo
When? Wednesday 18th May 2022, from 6pm to 8pm / Registrations are now closed
Where? Auditoriums in the Maison de Savoir - 2, avenue de l'Université L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette
For whom? This event is open to all
Former professional football player at Toulouse Football Club, Ouissem Belgacem also played for the Tunisia national team at the African Nations Cup. Further to his sports career, he worked for an environmental company in London as a management consultant. Then, he founded OnTrack, a consultancy business, that helps professional football players to prepare for life after sport. Widely recognised for his work in favour of social responsibility and the fight against all discriminations, Ouissem released a book on May 5th, 2021, entitled “Adieu ma honte” (Goodbye my shame), published by Fayard.
This book is a poignant autobiography of an immigrant child who dreamt of a career as a professional football player at the highest level before his homosexuality, rejected by both his religion and his sport, sparked his downfall.
Event in English.