Elior’s motivations to participate in IMS Luxembourg’s activities:
Elior want to explore new solutions and test sustainable alternatives, feedback from members of the association on actions. Be in step with the new European directives related to its activities
Elior’s CSR policy:
POSITIVE FOOD PRINT PLAN: Leave a positive impression from the field to the fork, in relation with its suppliers, customers, guests and employees.
A strategy in 4 pillars:
- Healthy Choices: Helping guests to stay healthy with healthy eating.
- Sustainable ingredients: Optimize supplies.
- A circular economy: Fight against waste through innovation and partnerships.
- Dynamic teams and communities: Create and promote jobs for all employees
Elior’s CSR actions and frameworks:
Healthy Choices: Helping guests stay healthy with a healthy diet
- IN RESTAURANTS: A nutritional policy that responds to the 8 axes of ANSES's new recommendations (National Agency for Food Safety, Environment and Labor).
- AND TOMORROW: 100% of its guests will be able to choose healthy and good food by 2025.
Sustainable ingredients: optimize our supplies
- ELIOR GROUP: Triple certification of Elior Purchases France: ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and MSC.
- AND TOMORROW: 10 of its major product lines will meet sustainable and local sourcing criteria by 2025.
A circular economy: Fight against waste through innovation and partnerships
- IN RESTAURANTS: Provision of selective sorting bins at the tray level to isolate bio-waste in the dive.
- AND TOMORROW: 100% of food waste will be recovered by 2025.
Dynamic teams and communities: Create and promote jobs for all our employees
- ELIOR GROUP: Elior supports the program of the 100 Chances 100 Jobs association, which aims to sustainably integrate low-skilled youth into employment.
- AND TOMORROW: 70% of managers will come from internal promotions, by 2025