When? Friday, January 26th from 9am to 12pm - REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Where? by videoconference (login details will be sent to registrants in due course)
To help who? Société d'Impact Sociétal Cooperations is looking for human resources/training skills to find out how, and in what form, to create basic training in English for these employees with disabilities.
The workshops: what is it?
The skills transfer workshops aim to provide IMS members working in the social and solidarity economy and companies with resources, time, and expertise that they do not have in-house.
The workshops are organized in a friendly and collective environment and follow a win-win logic:
- The skills of volunteers from IMS member companies support concrete associative projects: redesigning a website, defining a graphic charter, launching a new activity, legal advice, etc.
- The expertise of a social and solidarity economy organization supports IMS members in the evolution of their CSR practices: environment, integration, disability, etc.
- Share and develop your skills ;
- To make a concrete commitment to a social and solidarity economy project ;
- Work in a team and meet many people ;
- Discover other profiles and have enriching exchanges.
Event only for IMS members
No replay will be available at the end of this webinar.
For more information, contact Priscilia Talbot.