Mobilise human resources and the necessary skills to set up your project:
- Volunteering as part of Teambuilding: employees of companies can either mobilise for one-time activities (such as solidary courses, painting or construction jobs, cleaning up forests …) or can become regular volunteers.
- Skill-based Sponsorship: IT, project management, legal, HR and training, accounting, strategic review / organisation, governance, internal control, communications, and other.
- Information relay via raised awareness in the company: Extend the reach of your message through a company, reinforce your territorial anchorage, get to know the challenges of the topic you’re working on through an economic perspective and create a dialogue with the company’s ecosystem.
- Logistical support: Mobilise material (computers, furniture, clothing drive, etc.) and/or logistical means (office space, vehicles)
How to participate?
It is easy and efficient! With only a few clicks, present us your partnership project!
In order to participate in Part&Act project, associations have to meet the following requirements:
- Organisation that appeals to public donations;
- Organisation whose mission concerns the social and educational field, or works in the fields of integration, solidarity, development and humanitarian projects, cooperation, environment or health;
- Non-profit organisations, in the sense that there is no redistribution of its profits to its shareholders, so that the profits serve to act in favour of the fields mentioned in the point above;
- Organisation based in Luxembourg