IMS Luxembourg is delighted to invite you to FOOD WASTE ZERO: The Challenge to participate and contribute to the launch of a co-creative and innovative dynamic around the issue of prevention and reduction of food waste in corporate restaurants. This event will be part of the Transition Days 2018: Our Food, Our Future.
Professionals from the Luxembourg Food sector, entrepreneurs, innovators, gastronomes, regulators, concerned citizens: come share, learn and create with the corporate members of IMS, Luxembourg’s leading CSR network.
Inspired by local and European best practices, you can expect to:
- Explore the challenges linked to the generation of food waste through overproduction and unsold stock
- Foster reflexions and grievances linked to regulatory frameworks and barriers
- Develop creative synergies through new models of collaboration
- Co-create strategies and concrete projects.
Together, let’s reduce avoidable food waste in corporate restaurants!
We inform all participants that they are likely to figure in some pictures taken during IMS' events. The pictures are destined to be published in written and numerical media edited by IMS Luxembourg.
- 9h00: Opening of the TRANSITION DAYS 2018
- 9h30: Launch of FOOD WASTE ZERO: The Challenge
- Co-creative workshops:
- INSPIRE: Pitches by food waste entrepreneurs and innovators
- IDEATE: Group brainstorms lead by our facilitators
- DEVELOP: Elaborate and concretize innovative ideas
- PITCH: Present the projects to all the other participants
- 12h30: Networking lunch
TRANSITION DAYS 2018: Our Food, Our Future
You will be able to find the programme for the rest of the Transition Days shortly; the key themes which will be addressed are food sovereignty, the potential of agricultural belts for Luxembourg, the future careers in the food sector and the challenge of the footprint of our food production and consumption.