Last 19th of October, HEC Paris' Society & Organizations (SnO) Center and HEC Alumni organised their annual conference: “Alliances for Cities in Transition”. Shedding light on multi-actor initiatives that aim to build the sustainable, inclusive and resilient territories of tomorrow, HEC Paris invited IMS Luxembourg to organise and moderate a panel showcasing the Third Industrial Revolution in the Grand-Duchy.
A panel featuring:
- Camille GIRA, Secretary State, Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure
- Marc WAGENER, Director of Economic Affairs, Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Anne-Christine AYED, Executive Vice President Research, Innovation & Environment, Tarkett, laureate of the "Woman of Sustainable Development, Industry Trophy" 2014 award.
- Mickael GANDECKI, Managing Partner, Myfood
- Marie SAUVIGNON, Sustainability Practice Leader, IMS Luxembourg (moderator)