Each week IMS will reveal one highlight of the Luxembourg Sustainability Forum 2017, that will take place on the 21st of November 2017!
Considering companies as major actors of societal transformation, IMS conducted a survey among its members to assess their commitment level on CSR and more specifically about their potential contribution to Luxembourg Agenda 2030. During the Luxembourg Sustainability Forum 2017, a round table will give voice to different Luxembourg actors on this thematic:
- Nicolas Schmit, Minister of Labour, Employment and the Social and Solidarity Economy
- Ariane Koenig, Researcher, University of Luxembourg
- Charles Margue, Director, TNS-ILRES
- Marc Poncé, CEO, Sodexo
- Nicolas Poussing, Researcher, LISER
- Nancy Thomas, Director, IMS Luxembourg
Next week, IMS will announce the last highlight of this annual event. Watch this space...