Register now for the annual IMS conference, that will take place on the 31st of January from 11:30 to 14:00 and where we will present the activity program for 2018. Event only for IMS members.
During this event, we will officially welcome the new IMS members.
We inform all participants that they are likely to figure in some pictures taken during IMS' events. The pictures are destined to be published in written and numerical media edited by IMS Luxembourg.
Discover IMS new members and the projects that will make 2018!
Participatory workshops will allow you to read the annual program:
- "HR Practices - Managing Diversity every day", Catia Fernandes, IMS Luxembourg and Anna Prager, Linklaters (workshop in English)
- "Co-creation at the heart of partnership processes", Lorraine Marquis, IMS Luxembourg and Catherine Wurth, BGL BNP Paribas
- "Acupuncture of the territory: stimulating innovation between companies", Gaëlle Tavernier, IMS Luxembourg and Jenny Martinez, Alter Domus
- "Communicate your sustainable commitment", Paula Marques, IMS Luxembourg and Marlène Gigant, Mediation
- "Third Industrial Revolution: from theory to practice", Marie Sauvignon, IMS Luxembourg and Marc Wagener, Chamber of Commerce
- "Responsible / Food Purchasing", Armelle Duvieusart, IMS Luxembourg and Laurence Graff, Sodexo
EVENT ONLY FOR IMS MEMBERS