IMS Luxembourg is pleased to invite you to its fifth workshop (Handi)Cap Emploi on March 28th, 2019 from 9am to noon at Cercle Cité, room 502
After thinking collectively about the concept of disability in the workplace and the problems that may be associated with it, the participating organizations positioned themselves on one or more theme for the rest of the project.
During the fourth workshop, the working group discussed of the role of the management and the working group with presentations from POST, Deloitte, CGI and Info-Handicap. The groups was thus able to explore possible solutions to create an inclusive work environment.
This fifth workshop will explore job retention and return to work with presentations from BIL, the City of Luxembourg, the City of Differdange and the EIB.
Workshop 7 : september 2019
Workshop 8 : october 2019
Why commit yourself to this working group?
- Become one of the leading companies on this subject in Luxembourg
- Test solutions for a more inclusive work environment with expert support
- Become visible as an inclusive employer
What do we need from you?
- A willingness to test jointly developed solutions
- A desire to move forward on the subject of disability in business
- An investment in time: participation in several group meetings over the period 2018/2019
This working group is open to IMS members and signatories of Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg
We inform all participants that they are likely to figure in some pictures taken during IMS' events. These pictures are meant to be published in written and online media edited by IMS Luxembourg.